Who are we looking for?
Currently seeking awesome individual to join our dynamic, award-winning team!
If you are a licensed real estate professional who is highly sociable, resilient, optimistic and detailed, we’d love the opportunity to speak with you about joining one of the Valley’s Top Producing Real Estate Teams.
BONUS if you thrive in a fast-paced environment, are forward thinking and have a compelling desire to support the lead agent in achieving team success, while being committed to growing and developing your own skills in a fun, supportive environment.
What will you do?
As the Showing Agent, you are an integral part of the team. The Showing Agent will be available between 7am – 7pm on scheduled work days, always be on time (early), and your main priority is to show buyers properties and acquire and report all showing feedback to the lead agent.
· Assist the lead agents by showing homes to buyer clients
· Assist the lead agents by identifying homes that meet the criteria for the buyers
Essential duties and responsibilities:
· Schedule showing routes and schedule showings with listing agents
· Meeting buyer clients at homes
· Working with buyer clients to refine their needs and wants based on homes viewings
· Provide buyer clients access to homes under contract as needed for measuring, inspecting, etc.
· Promptly return all buyer client telephone calls, texts and/or emails.
· Gather and answer buyer questions about potential homes and local community information
· Regularly assure buyer clients that lead agent is involved & informed – Promote the team concept
· Keep lead agent informed on all client communications and developments (copied on all emails, texts & update notes in CRM)
Schedule and Compensation:
· Schedule is Wednesday – Sunday.
· Days off are Monday & Tuesday.
· Salaried position – Salary varies depending on experience. Brokerage fees may apply
The Showing Agent will have a real estate license in order to meet MLS criteria for the duties in this role
Additionally, they may be eager to earn the right to use their license to sell their own homes
How to Apply:
All interested and qualified candidates, please send a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. For additional questions or information, please contact us at 602-903-7220. We look forward to hearing from you!